Reprinting for Classroom or Conference Use. One-time, nonexclusive, photocopy permission—for classroom or conference purposes—is available on request. The fee for such use is $0.10/page/copy.
Reprinting in Books, Journals, other Websites, Etc. Requests to reprint Pacific Forum material in other publications or on other websites will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Permission requests may be made via mail, fax, or e-mail and should be sent to:
Rights & Permissions
Pacific Forum Publications
1003 Bishop Street, Pauahi Tower
Honolulu, HI 96813, USA
Fax: (808) 521-6745
Please include the following information with your request:
- Author of Pacific Forum publication;
- Title of Pacific Forum publication;
- Date of Pacific Forum publication;
- Section/pages to be reprinted;
- Number of copies to be made or approximate print run of your book or journal;
- Brief description of your intended use.